1. Think about your family and loved ones. What sacrifices do you make for them (and what sacrifices do they make for you) on a daily basis? Why do we make sacrifices for others?
2. What does it feel like to give someone a gift? How does this feeling compare to how you feel when you make sacrifices for others?
3. What traditions does your family or friend-group have? How are the traditions preserved over the years?
4. How are important moments in life celebrated by your family or friends?
5. If someone wrote a biography of your life, how would they know what your treasured moments were?